The Farm Of Carolina Forest, South Carolina Real Estate And Information
Homes for Sale The Farm Myrtle Beach SC
Find your next home, condo or townhome down on The Farm of Carolina Forest, one of the more than 20 neighborhood communities that make up the 25.4 square miles, an unincorporated residential enclave of Carolina Forest. Snuggled amid the manicured landscapes and lush, green wilderness on the northwest edge of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, The Farm is a farm-themed (of course) master-planned community.
The Farm of Carolina Forest offers residents a wealth of amenities, niceties and luxuries, both obvious and not-so-obvious. It’s located just minutes from the area’s seemingly infinite stretch of sandy beaches, the scenic Intracoastal Waterway and the 60-mile Grand Strand, which holds more than 120 golf courses, attractive real estate opportunities and enough entertainment, shopping and dining options to please almost anyone for a decade or two.
Carolina Forest is essentially a self-contained small town. In addition to the myriad unique residential neighborhoods, tourist attractions and three 18-hole golf courses, Carolina Forest either contain or is very near a number of practical necessities, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Carolina Forest Family Medicine
- Pediatrics At Carolina Forest
- Carolina Forest Family Eyecare
- Conway Medical Center
- Carolina Forest Senior Health
- Horry County School District
- Ocean Bay Elementary School
- Ocean Bay Middle School
- Carolina Forest High School
Homes for sale in The Farm
Originally developed by D.R. Horton in 2003, The Farm of Carolina Forest encompasses about 1,000 homes, with several different floor plans from which to choose. Homes here range from 1,200 to more than 4,000 square feet, and from three to five bedrooms. The prices typically fall between the mid-$100,000s to about $300,000, depending mainly on the home and lot size.
Homes within The Farm may also offer some attractive options, like open floor plans, vaulted ceilings, finished bonus rooms, screened porches, formal dining rooms, and upgraded kitchen countertops and cabinetry.
Carolina Forest real estate includes a variety of townhouses and condos, one to four-bedroom single-family homes and sumptuous estates with ample acreage. The median home price for the community in 2011 was approximately $300,000; however, the price tag on homes here can range from about $200,000 all the way up to and beyond $1 million.
Amenities of The Farm
Some of the tangible amenities that make homes in The Farm of Carolina Forest so attractive include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 8,000 square foot pool
- Smaller pool overlooking a lake
- Large, sandy playground area
- Barn-themed clubhouse and community gathering place
- Basketball court
- Fitness center
- Ping pong table
- Bike paths
- Wide sidewalks
- Public garden
Residents of The Farm and the other communities within Carolina Forest enjoy great proximity to the following popular Myrtle Beach attractions:
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk – nation’s No. 3 boardwalk, according to National Geographic
- Myrtle Waves – one of the East Coast’s biggest water parks
- Coastal Grand – South Carolina’s largest shopping mall
- Myrtle Beach State Park – several miles of forest along the Atlantic Ocean
- Broadway at the Beach – huge entertainment complex, featuring a NASCAR SpeedPark, IMAX Theater, Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock Cafe.
- Gay Dolphin Gift Cove – 26,000 square foot gift shop, boasting 70,000 items
- Barefoot Landing – large shopping center in North Myrtle Beach
- The Carolina Opry
The layout and design of the development basically follow the original Carolina Forest Master Plan, which came about via an agreement between the government of Horry County and International Paper. Carolina Forest’s total population has grown to more than 21,000 and continues to attract buyers to its ideal combination of location, a sylvan environment not far from the beach, good schools, and fine homes.
#1 Realtor The Farm Homes for Sale Myrtle Beach – Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts 843-839-9870
If you are thinking about buying Carolina Forest real estate or selling a home in Carolina Forest, give us a call at (843) 839-9870 or send us an email to explore your options and to find out when is the best time for you to make a move.