Ocean One Resort Condos for Sale in Myrtle Beach
Oceans One Resort Myrtle Beach Condos for Sale
102 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach SC 29577
Luxury, abundance, and convenience unite in a spectacular resort that is indeed one of a kind. Owners of Ocean One condominiums enjoy an upscale tower in the center of the downtown area of Myrtle Beach. This 20 story oceanfront building was completed construction in 2007 and features an ultra-modern contemporary design and is complemented by granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and contemporary décor. When more than just standard accommodations and amenities are needed, Ocean One Resort is prepared to provide plenty of pampering. great central location next door to the Sandy Beach Resort and 6 blocks to the Bay View Resort on the boardwalk.
The building has multiple floor plans that are featured one, two and three-bedroom layouts featuring whirlpool tubs in the master bathrooms. Several floor plans including the corner end units, have floor to ceiling glass walls, providing spectacular shoreline views. The three-bedroom units have two impressive private balconies. Owners enjoy breathtaking views up and down the coastline from both the living room and the master bedroom terrace.
The contemporary & modern decor is designed to reflect buyers’ style and inspire your lifestyle while kitchens feature granite countertops and stainless appliances. All bedrooms feature oversized closets because we all could use the additional storage space, plus free high-speed wireless internet access throughout the resort. Your guests will enjoy their vacation as you enjoy the potential for rental income from your second home or investment property.
Because this building has scalloped contemporary design this allows for may different floorplans and shapes to the layout. The 20 story condominium complex has a total of 135 condos including a penthouse level. The unit numbers break down as follows; 19 three-bedroom units, 65 two-bedroom units, and 51 one-bedroom units.
- 1 Bedroom – Unit A – floor 2 only – features 746 sq ft unit with 146 sq ft balcony
- 1 bedroom – Unit G – floor 2 only – features 691 sq ft with a 146 sq ft balcony
- 2 bedroom – Unit D – floor 2 only – features 1000 sq ft with a32 sq ft balcony
- 3 bedroom – Unit C – floors 2 thru 20 features 1347 sq ft with 136 sq ft balcony
- 1 Bedroom – Unit F – floors 3 thru 20 features 550 sq ft with a 75 sq ft balcony
- 2 Bedroom – Unit H – floors 3-20 features 1015 sq ft with a 146 sq ft balcony
- 1 bedroom – Unit L – floors 3-20 features 629 sq ft with a 77 sq ft balcony
- 1 bedroom – Unit M – floors 3-20 features 610 sq ft and a 62 sq ft balcony
- 1 bedroom – Unit J – floors 3-20 features 627 sq ft and 77 sq ft balcony
- 1 bedroom – Unit K – floors 3-20 features 625 sq ft and 83 sq ft balcony
- 2 bedroom – Unit N – floors 3-20 features 1015 sq ft and 146 sq ft balcony
- This information is being provided for informational purposes. All measurements and square footage are approximate and not guaranteed.
Ocean One Resort Myrtle Beach
Owners will enjoy this resorts prime location next door to the Family Kingdom Amusement Park and the 2nd Avenue Fishing Pier.
Home to state-of-the-art outdoor mineral pools, spacious sun deck, heated indoor pool, a hot tub, a lazy river ride, and a children’s splash pad, this resort offers everything needed to relax, rejuvenate, and play. Additional fun is found at the many nearby attractions.
Our team wants to make sure you avoid the pitfalls when you are buying or selling a condo in Myrtle Beach. Call Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts to show you the available condos in Oceans One.