New Homes for Sale in Myrtle Beach Learn more about the new homes communities, builders and new model homes for sale in Myrtle Beach South Carolina
What better place than Myrtle Beach to build the home of your dreams? These neighborhoods in Myrtle Beach offer a wide range of lots and new construction to give you a fresh start in one of the most desirable places in America to build a new home.
Myrtle Beach SC Living
- Affordability – House buying power, you get a lot of house for the money. The cost of living is lower too!
- Lifestyle -The beach lifestyle is awesome!
- Lots of services for retiring baby boomers – The northeast is moving south and the Grand Strand has 5 hospitals and one of them is ranked as the #7 heart hospital in the nation.
- Tax-Friendly – South Carolina is also ranked as one of the most tax-friendly states in the nation.
- Weather – Endless Summer, warm weather, say no to the snow, yet we still have a change of season, but it’s not as hot as Florida in the summer. It’s a beach bums dream come true.
- Friendly – People do tend to be nicer and more laid back. Maybe that’s because life here is more relaxed.
- Growth – compared to other beach towns we are still in our infancy. As a matter of fact, we still have oceanfront lots for sale! That’s amazing, right? Plus we have 1000’s of communities and developments to choose from. In addition to major amounts of land available for future development.
New Home Communities
Out of the hundreds of new construction homes for sale in Myrtle Beach SC, there are some areas and communities that stand out above the rest. If you are looking for Active Adult, 55+, condos or townhomes, gated communities, luxury homes, single-family homes, waterfront or golf course communities, our team of experts will show you all your options to that you can make the best decision. See the largest selection of floor plans for new construction homes in Myrtle Beach, SC including top local builders with great value and upgrades.
Myrtle Beach Home Builders
How can you know which builder to choose or what community or area is best? Ratings and reviews are only part of the equation. Our team has helped guide 1000’s of buyers and sellers through the good the bad and the ugly. We want to help you avoid the pitfalls that are costly. Our no-cost buyer services can help you to a smart decision too! Give us a call and put us to work for you.
In the Myrtle Beach area, we have national builders such as Lennar, Ryland, Centex, Pulte, Mungo Homes, DR Horton, Beazer Homes, Sabel Homes, and Del Webb. Our area also features many local & regional bulders such as Great Southern Homes, RealStar, Wade Jurney Homes, H & H Homes, Grande Dunes, Chesapeake Homes, Cal Atlantic Homes, Kolter Homes. As well as 43 custom home builders. With so many choices it’s hard to be sure you are making the right decision on your next new home. That is precisely why our team of experts is here to help guide you through and show you ALL of your options. We are here to serve and our no-cost service is absolutely free for you the buyer. Put us to work for you and you’ll save major time, lots of money, and you will also see all the options that you are looking for in your new home.
Myrtle Beach New Homes
There are 100’s of new home communities to choose from…but which one is best for you? This website will give you some ideas of what we types of new homes are available in Myrtle Beach. Our team of experts has helped 1000’s of people buy and sell real estate here in Myrtle Beach and some of our best advice at this point is: The internet is a great tool, but you don’t want to buy a house like your buying a product on Amazon! Just keep an open mind at this point until our team shows you the many different beach towns, communities, and areas you may want to consider. Each community has its own vibe, advantages, and disadvantages. There is a lot to see here considering we have 65 miles of beach, 14 towns, and over 1000 communities to choose from!. We are your guide and proud to be the leading source for new home builders in Myrtle Beach.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Myrtle Beach SC3132
- North Myrtle Beach1095
- Horry County7336
- Carolina Forest SC117
- Cherry Grove SC19
- Conway SC1157
- Garden City SC134
- Grande Dunes167
- Little River SC468
- Longs and Loris SC272
- Murrells Inlet SC565
- Pawleys Island SC796
- Surfside Beach SC255
- 55+ Communities65
- Myrtle Beach Golf Course Communities807
- Intracoastal Waterway210
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Homes332
- New Homes Myrtle Beach1274
- Oceanfront Condo Complexes in Myrtle Beach SC1049
- Oceanfront Homes74
More New Home Communities in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach SC Homes For Sale
- North Myrtle Beach Real Estate
- Horry County Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Carolina Forest SC
- Cherry Grove SC Homes for Sale
- Conway SC Homes for Sale
- Garden City SC Homes for Sale
- Grande Dunes Homes For Sale
- Little River SC Homes For Sale
- Longs and Loris SC
- Murrells Inlet SC
- Pawleys Island SC
- Surfside Beach SC Homes For Sale
- Myrtle Beach SC 55+ Communities
- Myrtle Beach Golf Course Homes for Sale
- Intracoastal Waterway Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Homes
- New Homes For Sale In Myrtle Beach SC
- ALL Myrtle Beach SC Condo Developments
- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Homes For Sale