Longs SC homes for sale - Loris SC homes for sale Learn more about Longs and Loris South Carolina
Home to some 2,600 residents, the City of Loris, SC is located 20 minutes from the Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach. Known for a local dish called Chicken Bog (chicken, rice, sausage, and assorted seasonings), Loris hosts the Loris Bog-Off festival every October.
Dining in Longs / Loris
Loris provides residents with a great selection of places to eat. For the best subs, sandwiches, and burgers in Loris, you’ll find all your favorites at American Hero Subs and Bagels, The Grind, Shorty’s Grill, and Santino’s Pizzas and Subs. Sunshine Pancake House is a cozy place to start the day. Benny’s Hibachi and Sushi, Tokyo Express, and China King all offer outstanding oriental cuisine.
Longs / Loris Recreation
Living in Longs / Loris offers plenty of options for recreation and fun activities. The Loris Bog-Off is an annual festival that takes place each year on the third Saturday in October. The event features local food, art, and music, along with a large kid’s play pavilion, car show, concert, and fireworks show.
Springwater Farm is a private home that grants guests access use of the fishing boat, canoe, and paddles boards to be used on the lake.
The Loris Parks and Recreation Department oversees a variety of sports activities for the youth in the city.
Living in Longs / Loris
The median income in Loris, SC is $33,393 with a median home value of $149,000, making it very affordable to live here. Longs / Loris is an ethnically diverse city, with a median age of 41.
Education in Longs / Loris
Students living in Longs / Loris attend schools in the Horry County Schools district. There are also 2 private schools in Loris, Grace Christian School, and East Carolina Academy.
If you are thinking about buying Longs / Loris real estate or selling a home in Longs / Loris, give us a call at (843) 839-9870 or send us an email to explore your options and to find out when is the best time for you to make a move.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Myrtle Beach SC3132
- North Myrtle Beach1095
- Horry County7336
- Carolina Forest SC117
- Cherry Grove SC19
- Conway SC1157
- Garden City SC134
- Grande Dunes167
- Little River SC468
- Longs and Loris SC272
- Murrells Inlet SC565
- Pawleys Island SC796
- Surfside Beach SC255
- 55+ Communities65
- Myrtle Beach Golf Course Communities807
- Intracoastal Waterway210
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Homes332
- New Homes Myrtle Beach1274
- Oceanfront Condo Complexes in Myrtle Beach SC1049
- Oceanfront Homes74
- Myrtle Beach SC Homes For Sale
- North Myrtle Beach Real Estate
- Horry County Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Carolina Forest SC
- Cherry Grove SC Homes for Sale
- Conway SC Homes for Sale
- Your Complete Guide to Garden City, SC
- Grande Dunes Homes For Sale
- Little River SC Homes For Sale
- Longs and Loris SC
- Murrells Inlet Guide – Plan Your Move To The Beach – Murrells Inlet SC
- Pawleys Island SC Guide to Homes for Sale
- Surfside Beach SC Homes For Sale
- Myrtle Beach SC 55+ Communities
- Golf Course Homes for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Intracoastal Waterway Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Homes
- New Homes For Sale In Myrtle Beach SC
- THE BEST Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Condo Resorts
- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Homes For Sale