Grande Dunes Myrtle Beach Guide to Homes For Sale Learn more about the Grande Dunes South Carolina community
Grande Dunes Homes & Real Estate
The development of 2,200 acres from the Atlantic Ocean to the Intracoastal Waterway in Myrtle Beach is a master-planned community called Grande Dunes. The homes within this gated area follow Mediterranean themes with tile roofs and stucco exteriors which were built using ICF construction ( Indigo Building Materials ). Grande Dunes homes for sale range in size from 2,000 to 8,000 square feet of living space. Homeowners have their choice of neighborhoods to choose from, including oceanfront, ocean view, riverfront, or a golf course home. Single-family home buyers should be able to find something perfect within one of these communities!
Grande Dunes is a prestigious luxury community in the Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach. The community is divided into 3 main villages – Golf Village, Marina Village, and Ocean Village.
The following are the neighborhoods in the Grande Dunes:
- Members Club Enclave Grande Dunes
- Waterside Pointe Grande Dunes
- Villa Venezia Grande Dunes
- Tuscany Grande Dunes
- Siena Park Grande Dunes
- Seville Grande Dunes
- Riviera Village Grande Dunes
- Milano Grande Dunes
- Members Club Grande Dunes
- Living Dunes Grande Dunes
- Del Webb Grande Dunes
- Cipriana Park Grande Dunes
- Castillo del Mar Grande Dunes
- Cadiz Grande Dunes
- Bal Harbor Grande Dunes
- Riviera Village Grande Dunes
Grande Dunes Amenities and Dining
Residents of Grande Dunes share exceptional amenities, which include a stunning clubhouse, private cabanas, sparkling pools, dining, spas, and Jacuzzis, and near private beach access.
The Members Club at Grande Dunes is the centerpiece of the community. This 27,000-square-foot Mediterranean clubhouse is the social hub of Grande Dunes, offering multiple dining options and meeting places.
Another outstanding amenity of Grande Dunes is the stunning private Members Course at Grande Dunes, a 71-par championship-level golf course. It is the only truly private golf course in Myrtle Beach, offering different membership options. Designed by PGA Hall of Fame inductee Nick Price and award-winning golf course architect Craig Schreiner, the course is considered one of the finest in Myrtle Beach.
Boating enthusiasts benefit from one of the finest full-service marinas on the East Coast, the Grand Marina, which offers 126 boat slips and can handle yachts up to 120 feet and longer. The marina also features maintenance services and a marina store that offers everything you need for your boating pleasure.
Marina Park is the event venue of Grande Dunes, with gorgeous views of the Grande Dunes Marina and the Intracoastal Waterway. The ground-level stage is host to public and private events all year. The Anchor Cafe is also located on the waterfront and is the only restaurant on the Intracoastal Waterway that offers waterfront dining.
Grande Dunes also offers The Tennis Club at Grande Dunes, an award-winning tennis facility that includes 10 Har-Tru courts, a fitness center, a fully stocked pro shop, and an outdoor observation terrace with stunning views of the Waterway. Members can take private lessons, attend clinics and camps, along participating in tournaments.
A YMCA center is located at Grande Dunes as well, offering fitness programs for the entire family. The center offers an indoor lap pool and plays zone, aerobics studios, a cycling studio, fitness instruction, summer camps, sports leagues, and childcare.
Living in Grande Dunes
Grande Dunes is made up of a number of neighborhoods, arranged in 3 primary villages – Golf Village, Marina Village, and Ocean Village. Villa Venezia, located in Golf Village, offers custom homes from $500k and up. The lowest-priced homes are found in Ocean Village, with prices starting at $400k.
Grande Dunes Lifestyle
The Horry County Schools provide education for children living in Grande Dunes, specifically Myrtle Beach Elementary School, Myrtle Beach Middle School, and Myrtle Beach High School.
If you are thinking about buying Grande Dunes real estate or selling a home in Grande Dunes, give us a call at (843) 839-9870 or send us an email to explore your options and to find out when is the best time for you to make a move.
Top Areas & Neighborhoods
- Myrtle Beach SC3132
- North Myrtle Beach1095
- Horry County7336
- Carolina Forest SC117
- Cherry Grove SC19
- Conway SC1157
- Garden City SC134
- Grande Dunes167
- Little River SC468
- Longs and Loris SC272
- Murrells Inlet SC565
- Pawleys Island SC796
- Surfside Beach SC255
- 55+ Communities65
- Myrtle Beach Golf Course Communities807
- Intracoastal Waterway210
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Homes332
- New Homes Myrtle Beach1274
- Oceanfront Condo Complexes in Myrtle Beach SC1049
- Oceanfront Homes74
- Myrtle Beach SC Homes For Sale
- North Myrtle Beach Homes For Sale
- Horry County Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in Carolina Forest SC
- Cherry Grove SC Homes for Sale
- Conway SC Guide – Plan Your Move To Conway South Carolina
- Garden City SC Guide – Plan Your Move To The Beach – Garden City SC
- Grande Dunes Homes For Sale
- Little River SC Homes For Sale
- Longs and Loris SC
- Murrells Inlet Guide – Plan Your Move To The Beach – Murrells Inlet SC
- Pawleys Island SC Guide to Homes for Sale
- Surfside Beach SC Homes For Sale
- Myrtle Beach SC 55+ Communities
- Golf Course Homes for Sale in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Intracoastal Waterway Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Luxury Homes
- New Homes For Sale In Myrtle Beach SC
- THE BEST Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Condo Resorts
- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Homes For Sale